You can contact jüs with any questions or concerns at [email protected].
- Summary of Membership Program and Benefits. As a Member of jüs’ Membership Program, you will be eligible to purchase the following jüs products at discounted prices online at www.jusreno.com and in jüs retail stores (collectively, the “Participating Products”): Juices, Smoothies, Bowls, Swirl, Heat, Shots, Cleanses and any Smoothie and Bowl Add-Ins that are normally charged for. Discounted membership pricing for Participating Products include (per item): $4.95 for Juices, any size Smoothies, any size Bowls, and any size Swirl. $3 for any 4 oz. Shots and $2 for any 2 oz. Shots. $27/day for our Full Day Cleanse, and $18/day of our Juice ’til Dinner Cleanse.
To become a Member, you authorize jüs to charge your debit/credit card $14.95 on a recurring monthly basis (the “Fee”). The Fee is not a credit toward your purchases. Rather, the Fee keeps your Membership Account in “Active” status and enables you to participate in Membership pricing. For Membership pricing to apply, your Membership must be active and available at the time of purchase.
- Monthly Fee, Automatic Renewal, Billing and Cancellation
- Monthly Fee. You will be charged $14.95 each month unless you pause or cancel your Membership account.
- Automatic Renewal. Your jüs Membership will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your Membership or we terminate it. To register for and use the Membership, you must have Internet access and provide us with your name, a current, valid, accepted method of payment, a current and valid email address, and your current and valid phone number. This information may be updated by visiting the “My Account” page on our website. You acknowledge and agree that your membership will renew automatically each month on the date you registered. You will be charged automatically every month. The monthly charge of $14.95 will automatically be deducted from the card on file on the same date every month until you cancel your membership. You may update your billing card at any time. To cancel your membership, go to the “My Membership” section of your profile page on www.jusreno.com or email us at [email protected].
- Recurring Billing. By starting your jüs Membership, you authorize us to charge you a monthly fee of $14.95. We reserve the right to change or modify the Fee and will provide you with reasonable notification of the change.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing of the Fee of the Membership Program in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, any price changes to your Membership Fee will take effect within forty-five (45) days after we provide you notice of the change. You must cancel your Membership within this forty-five (45) day notice period if you do not want to continue your Membership at the new Fee pricing; otherwise, the new Fee pricing will apply to your purchases until you cancel your Membership. We reserve the right to change the Membership pricing of any Participating Items in the Membership Program at any time without any prior notice and at our sole discretion.
- Billing Cycle. We will charge your card on the day you sign up to become a Member and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your Membership. We automatically charge your card each month. Visit our website and click on the “My Membership” link on your account page to see the commencement date for your next renewal period.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your credit/debit card information by visiting our website and clicking on your profile link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your credit/debit card information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing your credit/debit card, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. We may update your credit/debit card information with information provided by the applicable payment service provider, and you authorize us to continue to charge the Membership Fee to the updated credit/debit card. For certain credit/debit cards, the issuer of your credit/debit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your credit/debit card service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your Membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Membership through the end of your monthly billing period. To cancel, go to your “My Account” page on our website and click on “My Membership” for cancellation. If you cancel your Membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. jüs reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to exclude any individual(s) from the Membership Program or to terminate any Membership, for any reason, including, without limitation, abuse of the Membership Program, failure to follow these Terms and Conditions, or fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct detrimental to the interests of jüs. Any such exclusion or termination may affect eligibility for further participation in the Membership Program and/or any other jüs programs.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, govern your jüs Membership. By becoming a Member, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not register for, join, or use the jüs Membership.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions/Discontinuance of Membership Program. jüs may in its sole and absolute discretion and from time-to-time change these Terms and Conditions, including the Privacy Statement. Such revisions shall be effective immediately; provided however, for existing Members, such revisions shall, unless otherwise stated, be effective 30 days after posting. You must cancel your Membership prior the expiration of this 30 day period if you do not want to be bound by any revised Terms or Conditions. jüs also reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate the Membership Program with sixty (60) days advance notice. In the event of any such termination, you will continue to be eligible to purchase products at the discounted Membership Price then in effect only for this sixty (60) day notice period.
- Communication Preferences. By becoming a Member, you consent to receiving emails from jüs relating to your account as well as promotional advertising. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the jüs website, or in the “My Account” page and will include notices about your account and relationship with jüs (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or credit/debit card information, confirmation emails, and other transactional information). You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as emails about jüs product offerings and promotions, special offers, promotional announcements, and customer surveys. You may opt out of these communications at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any email you receive from us. By law, we are required to provide you with invoices of purchases of products and services, and you are not allowed to opt out of these communications.
- Membership Requirements. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a Member of the Membership Program. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may utilize the Membership only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account and otherwise subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability. jüs and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program or Membership in the Membership Program. By participating in the Membership Program, you hereby release the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) relating to that Member’s participation in the Membership Program, use of Member account or rewards, or agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property. All Membership Program materials, including all designs, texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, software, and the compilation thereof (including the selection, arrangement and assembly thereof) is the exclusive property of jüs, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You are granted permission solely to electronically copy and print portions of the Membership Program materials for the sole purpose of using the Membership Program materials for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any other use of any Membership Program materials (including any reproduction, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance) without the prior written permission of jüs is strictly prohibited.
- Resolving Disputes
- Class Action Waiver. You and jüs agree that each may bring claims against the other arising from or relating in any way to jüs’ Membership Program only in an individual capacity and not as a Plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Both you and we waive the right to bring any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to jüs Membership Program as a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action, or to participate in a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action regarding any such claim brought by anyone else. Further, unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate the claims of more than one party, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable as applied to any claim asserted by you, then the entirety of the arbitration provision set forth in this Paragraph shall be null and void.